No Virginia Tech...AGAIN?
By Dan Rodgers
The fact that Va Tech was once again left out of the tournament absolutely infuriates me. Did you know...please read carefully...VIRGINIA TECH is the ONLY TEAM to BEAT A NO. 1 SEED and NOT make it into the NCAA TOURNAMENT.
That is correct. Every other team that beat Duke, Pittsburgh, Ohio St and Kansas all made it in. I was amazed by this stat and I checked it for those of you who think it is too good to be true.
I will break down the tourney more later, but I had to get this off my chest. I really think the selection crew just hates Tech. What do they have to do to get in?
Not to mention their joke of a matchup in the NIT with Bethune-Cookman. Tech might not win just because they are so pissed about not making the NCAA so they will not care about this game.
The madness has already begun.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment