CBS Radio Internship, Tuesday/Thursday
By Dan Rodgers
The past two days have been complete opposites. On Tuesday we had four guests and we were supposed to have one more that we couldn't get ahold of. Thursday we only had two guests and it was much less hectic.
On Tuesday I got to do a lot of audio editing because of all of the guests and that was fun. I posted all of those to the site and then left because I had school work that I had to take care of.
Today is St. Patrick's Day and the NCAA tournament is on so it's been really fun in the studio. Someone brought donuts in for another show and there were leftovers for us. Stacey has been playing hilarious Irish songs all day, including the Muppets version of Danny Boy.
I plan on doing a sports update and I'll post that when it's done a bit later.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment