Friday, March 11, 2011

CBS Radio Internship Day 8

By Dan Rodgers

Today was a great day at the internship. I didn't and still don't feel to great, but it's a really good work environment. The people are all so nice and they really make you feel welcome. Random, I know...but needed to be said.

A much less demanding show today because we only had one guest and no prizes to give away. I didn't even have to post anything to the site because Stacey did it during the show. I worked on writing myself a sports update. Sports updates are done at the top of the hour and essentially consist of top news stories that day.

After the show, Stacey let me go into a studio to record it (she's awesome). After I recorded my update, Stacey came in and listened to it. She critiqued me and recommended some things that I work on and let me go for the weekend. I will be posting my updates to podbean.com and linking them here. Listen to it and let me know what you think.


Podcast below, allow time for buffering:






Podcast Powered By Podbean


Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008