CBS Radio Internship Day 7
By Dan Rodgers
Today was one of the better days at the station. After we had a rush of callers due to the topic of "best looking female athlete," I edited the audio as usual.
However, this time Stacey showed me the station's log. This is a program that records everything that goes out over the air for every station at CBS Radio Baltimore. Not only does it do this, but it keeps the previous four months as well. It updates almost instantly so I was able to edit audio from the 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. time slot just after 1 p.m. Basically, it was really cool.
After the typical editing and posting to the website, Stacey told me that she will show me her sports updates on Thursday. She said I can put things together and I might get the chance to use a studio to record. I'm pretty excited about this and it's awesome that she is giving me the opportunity to look into another area at the station. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to record stuff and post it here. Look for that later.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment