Stanley Cup: game three recap
By Scott Antoszewski
Flyers 4 Blackhawks 3 OT
Blackhawks lead series 2-1
I’d be lying if I told you that thoughts of a Blackhawks sweep didn’t enter my mind when the Hawks got the lead. Honestly, I’m excited to see that we will have what looks like a competitive series. Both goalies played well in Game 3. The Flyers just played more desperate hockey and fixed a lot of the mistakes that cost them in the first two games. I love overtime in the playoffs. We’ve only had one epic three overtime game so far this year. I was hoping this one would keep me well up into the night, but no such luck.
The series isn’t over yet! Game four should be very interesting. The Flyers now know they can beat
Game three goal scorers are as follows: Flyers: Daniel Briere in the first on a power play, Scotty Hartnell in the second on the power play,Ville Leino in the third even strength, and Claude Giroux in overtime at even strength. Hawks: Duncan Keith in the second at even strength, Brent Sopel in the second at even strength, and Patrick Kane in the third on the even strength breakaway.
Game four is Friday night in
0 comments:
Post a Comment