Thursday, June 3, 2010

Celtics @ Lakers...Need I Say More?

By Dan Rodgers

I know you're probably upset that no one wrote anything about the worst call in sports history last night, but I'm sure Dr. Jekyll will include it in his segment of Rounding the bases.

This is a quickie as I am going to see Get Him to the Greek. (Don't worry, it's free)

Game One:

Celtics @ Lakers 9:00 PM on ABC

This is a ridiculous rematch of the greatest player of my era (Kobe) against a franchise that owns the Lakers in the finals (Celtics hold 9-2 edge).

I don't think it will matter because Kobe is a hoss and wants payback after losing in 2008. I will review this game and go into more depth before game two. Enjoy watching Kobe, KG, and Uncle Ray.

L.A. X-Factor: Pau Gasol

Boston X-Factor: Whoever defends Kobe

All I know is that if I were a gambling man, I'd bet on the Lakers...

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008