Friday, October 22, 2010

Rangers advance to first ever World Series

By Dan Rodgers

Well, it's official...after winning game five and keeping their hopes alive, the Yanks lost game six in Texas 6-1. The Rangers advance to their first World Series in franchise history.

I don't really want to talk about it too much right now because of how upset I am, but it is important to get the news out. I am extremely disappointed in the Yankees and how they performed in the ALCS after sweeping the Twins in the ALDS.

I guess congrats to the Rangers...it will be a tough challenge for them whether it's in Philly or San Fran...should make for an interesting Series.

ALCS MVP: OF Josh Hamilton

As Chuck Tanner, manager of the Pittsburgh Pirates during the World Series championship in 1979, said, "It's hard to win a pennant, but it's harder losing one."

There's always next year boys...I love you.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008