The Bye Week
By Dan Rodgers
So, since the Jets are on a bye, I figured I would take one as well.
Actually, that isn't true. I worked an event for CBS Radio this morning, Lot O as we call it. I was at the parking lot working, so I didn't get home until 3 p.m. (highly unfortunate) I also didn't get home from my other job last night until 1:30 a.m. so I got almost no sleep.
I apologize for not putting up any games, but last week I was awful and this week my picks were fairly bad again. I definitely need to study better, so I won't let you down. I have to admit I have been slacking a bit. I'm going out of town this coming week for my girlfriend's birthday and I'm going to the Jets vs. Packers game on Halloween.
I do want to throw in my prediction for the SNF.
The Packers have something to prove after suffering consecutive overtime losses to teams that weren't supposed to be on their level. The Vikings are coming off a win in the game called the "win or go home." Brett Favre has a ton of drama going on right now, and the Packers are playing at home in a much needed revenge game. They got swept by Minnesota last year and have probably been waiting for this game all season.
Look for Favre to make his typical mistake at some point in the game. It will prove costly against a Green Bay defense that likes to make big plays.
My Prediction: Packers (-2.5) 31 Vikings 20
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment