S.S. Review and a pick
By Dan Rodgers
Please refer to the previous post for my initial take on the selections...
The only game I've really liked today is the late game in the NBA.
Golden State Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers -7.5 = Lob City is coming off one of their best offensive games of the season. They are starting a home stand and look to win back to back games for the first time in about a month. Golden State is coming off of an impressive win against the defending champs, but I think they hit a wall here. The Clippers match up will well with the Warriors and the last time they faced Golden State at home they won by 19. I think they coast to another easy victory.
I'll be breaking down the play-in games tomorrow and we are going to jump right into predictions.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment