NCAA Late Games
By Dan Rodgers
Wow, that Florida State game was ridiculous. I'm definitely thankful for the Creighton comeback, and outright victory. On to the late games...
(9) Saint Louis vs. (8) Memphis -2.5 = I think the Tigers are the most under-seeded team in the NCAA tournament. They are extremely talented, they ran through their conference tournament destroying everyone and they've won their last six in a row by double digits. Saint Louis has had a nice season in the A-10, but I just don't see them keeping up with the Tigers' efficient offense. INCORRECT
(10) Xavier vs. (7) Notre Dame -2 = These teams have similar records but I don't know why the spread is so little. The Irish were the first team to knock off then undefeated Syracuse, and they play in the toughest conference in the country (Big East). Xavier has had a solid season and could definitely win this game, but I just think that Notre Dame is the better squad and should show that tonight. INCORRECT
(15) Detroit vs. (2) Kansas -13.5 = I've been staying away from the higher seeded teams so far because I haven't been able to get a solid read on any of them. A ton of underdogs have been covering so I guess that's a good thing. However, Kansas is playing well even though they didn't win their conference tournament. Detroit is flying high after winning their tournament but they just aren't a very good team. I see them being completely dominated in every aspect of the game, and Kansas will look to assert themselves as a team that has come to play. CORRECT
There are no NBA games I'm crazy about tonight, but the Orlando Magic -11.5 did catch my eye. < CORRECT - I'm unsure when I'll be able to post tomorrow as I have a family function. Enjoy the rest of the first round and the start to the second round.
Rodgers That
1 comments:
Hey Dan,
Revamped the site, stop by and say Hi. I also linked back to you as well. Let me know what you think. Now I need to look at making it mobile.
Post a Comment