Sports Video Blog: NFL Week One: United We Stand
By Dan Rodgers
In this video I talk briefly about a few more fantasy teams and then go into today and tomorrow's games.
Before I get into more, I want to take a second to write about 9/11. Today is the 10-year anniversary, and we are lucky enough to have football (and baseball) today. If not for the men and women that risk their lives, we wouldn't have football, or fantasy football, or anything involving this game we love. We need to always remember those that lost their lives 10 years ago, and I hope you remember this while you're cheering for boys. Respect, first, and foremost.
Below are the games, away team is one the left and home team is on the right. The team is favored if the spread is next to them. PK denotes there is no spread and you pick the game straight up. The bold teams are my picks.
Pit/Bal PK
Atl 2.5/Chi
Cin/Cle 7.5
Ind/Hou 9
Ten/Jax PK
Buf/KC 5.5
Phi 4.5/Stl
Det/TB PK
Car/Ari 7.5 SURVIVOR PICK (0-0)
Min/SD 8.5
Sea/SF 5.5
NYG 3/Was
Dal/NYJ 6
NE 7.5/Mia
Oak/Den 3
Enjoy the games, remember 9/11, follow me on Twitter: @dhrodgers52, good luck in fantasy...
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment