Sweet Sixteen - Thursday/Late
By Dan Rodgers
So I'm really pissed that BYU got destroyed in overtime. They were outscored by 9 in overtime after being awesome the whole game and keeping it close.
Duke is facing Arizona right now and I expect Duke to do work tonight because Arizona barely escaped Texas and Duke is way better. They can shoot the ball like no other. Williams will have to have the game of his career for Zona to have a chance.
I hope Duke kills them since Zona beat Texas.
Wisconsin faces Butler in an interesting matchup. Butler is so hot right now and coming off of a huge win against top seeded Pittsburgh. I would definitely stay away from this game in terms of betting. If you're going to then you should definitely tease the game...
I'm still upset about BYU and don't feel like writing more...ugh
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment