Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet Sixteen - Thursday/Early

By Dan Rodgers

The first slate of games in the Sweet Sixteen is currently underway. Both two seeds are facing three seeds.

I have both three seeds winning their games in my bracket. That's kind of irrelevant because my bracket sucks, but nonetheless I might as well root for the teams I picked.

UConn, who was a point and a half underdog going into the game tonight, is up eight points with under four minutes to play. San Diego State has been playing them tough the entire game and there have been so many lead changes. SDST cut the lead to five and is shooting free throws. I still like UConn to win though. UPDATE: UConn

The other game is BYU vs. Florida. Jimmer is amazing and has kept BYU in the game by himself, he has 32 of BYU's 68 points. Time for overtime. Good thing I teased the game to BYU +7.

I'll write again in like 15 minutes.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008