Thursday, March 31, 2011

CBS Radio Internship

By Dan Rodgers

So today was a really interesting day. I had an interview for a paper and a midterm today, so I wasn't trying to stay late.

Due to my determination, I was able to complete all of the audio editing during the show and posted both podcasts also. Stacey was really surprised and told me to leave. However, during the show I also had the task of tracking down Ryan Wagner.

Wagner is one of the winners of MLB's Dream Job. He gets to sit in the "Man Cave" and watch every single MLB game this season. That sounds like heaven to me. Wagner is from Baltimore so Stacey wanted me to track him down because he would be a good guest to have on the show. The only contact information I found was his Twitter account (@rwags614). I would recommend following him if you are into Twitter.

He messaged me back and said he wanted to come on the show. Stacey let me handle everything so far in terms of booking him, so I am in contact with his PR manager.

That was probably the most memorable part of today...besides the fact that it's opening day!

Baseball is back and I couldn't be happier.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008