CBS Radio Internship, March 25
By Dan Rodgers Sorry about that, not quite sure why I didn't post. It was probably because I had to run out of town right after the show. Friday was a really interesting show though. We had no guests for the first time sice I've been here, but we had some really interesting topics. Unfortunately, I can't remember the topics but I do remember that the phone lines were so jammed the entire show that afterwards the hosts said they felt bad for me. I thought that was kind of funny. Today I already posted two interviews from yesterday on the website. Besides that, we have at least one guest today and I'll be continuing my project that I've done the past few days. I'm sifting through the interviews that Mark got from Sarasota when he was down at spring training. I am saving them to the website so the person in charge of the site can post them in the correct place. I guess that's all for now. I won't be recording today because I have a lot of homework but I hopefully will on Thursday or Friday. Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment