Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Quickie

By Dan Rodgers

I got food poisoning two nights ago and I have to go to work in six minutes, so here we go:

I am going to make a bold prediction and say that both road underdogs are going to pull upsets today. The Ravens and Steelers always play close ones and today is when they turn the corner against Pittsburgh. Look for them to try to contain Mike Wallace from burning them, but I expect Wallace to have a decent game. If they can contain Mendenhall and tackle Big Ben when they first get their hands on them, they should be fine. Baltimore can ill-afford missed tackles against this team.

My Prediction: Ravens (+3) 16 Steelers 14


The Packers played the Falcons close in their regular season contest losing by a field goal. Green Bay did have plenty of opportunities and Aaron Rodgers will capitalize on them today. Rodgers is just a better QB than Matty Ice, and it will show today. I look for Clay Matthews to have a beast game coming off of the edge. Espect James Starks to have a big contribution today as well, similar to what he did against Philly. Atlanta continues to disappoint in the playoffs as Green Bay shuts down Michael Turner and forces Ryan to beat them. It's not going to happen.

My Prediction: Packers (+2.5) 27 Falcons 21

Enjoy day one of the NFL Divisional Round.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008