Friday, April 9, 2010

See you next week

Hey everyone,

Just so you know, I will be heading off this weekend to a retreat with my fraternity brothers of Alpha Epsilon Pi.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and have no worry that we will crank out some posts as soon as I return on Sunday. Here are some things you might want to think about over the weekend:

  • The Rangers battle the Flyers for the eight seed in the NHL Playoff Race. The two teams also play each other for their final two games. Should be a great end to the season.
  • The NFL Draft continues to creep up on us...
  • The MLB season completes week one...gotta love my Yankees taking two out of three in Boston to open the season
  • The NBA season heads to the final stretch and the playoff race tightens. Look out for the Bulls and Raptors to battle for the eight seed in the East.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008