Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fins to root for Jets

By Dan Rodgers

Gosh it's been a while since I have written and I do apologize but you wouldn't believe what my work schedule has been like this past week. I hope everyone had a nice holiday whatever they chose to celebrate or observe.

To clarify the headline, the 2009 Miami Dolphins will in no way to rooting for the New York Jets to win today. However, the 1972 Miami Dolphins will be praying for victory over the unbeaten Colts so their perfect 17-0 record will stay intact. If the Jets win, they keep their slim playoff chances alive, but hurt the Dolphins chances. But then the '72 Fins will be popping champagne anyway because they are still the only unbeaten team in history. So there will be mixed feelings in Miami. Do you root for the franchise that you played for to do well or do you root for the record to set to not be broken?

These guys will have to make a decision because next week the Colts play the Buffalo Bills, and I will say it right here that there is ZERO chance the Bills can beat the Colts even if Curtis Painter plays instead of Peyton Manning.

Should be a wild week.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008