Thursday Night Football?
By Dan Rodgers
Okay, due to this unbelievably boring (apparently professional) football game on Thursday night, I just want to note a few things:
I really paid for the NFL Network for this?
Three interceptions, one missed field goal, 10 first half points. Seriously?
The NFL needs to do a better job scheduling these games or people, such as myself, will do homework or go out on Thursday nights.
To go along with the previous, no one wants to watch a 4-4 vs. 3-5 game when there are games (Cinci @ Pitt) that are at 1 o'clock that the nation would much rather watch.
By the way, I was about the publish this post, but then Jay Cutler threw his 3rd interception of the game. Wow.
This game = Weak Sauce.
Rodgers That
1 comments:
Either that or the NFL was so desperate to have people forget the awful decision to have Thursday games that they decided to throw a stinker out there just to get it over with.
Post a Comment