And We're Back...
By Dan Rodgers
So it's been a while... I hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl a few weeks back. My prediction of the Giants winning outright was correct. We just finished NBA All-Star Weekend, and it kind of sucked in my opinion. The halftime show was good, better than the Super Bowl halftime show.
We are in full-swing in college basketball and NBA seasons. We already have to deal with Joe Lunardi's "first 4 in and last 4 out" every night on ESPN.
We are in the second part of this shortened NBA season, and teams are still trying to get into a grove. I'm going to start doing weekly reviews, and my position on surprise teams and why they're successful. Also, I'll be talking about my fantasy basketball team and how I'm going in my league.
With all this talk about basketball, please don't forget about baseball! Spring training has begun and players are reporting and are beginning team organized activities. I'll also be getting into season predictions, as well as fantasy baseball.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment