CBS Radio Internship
By Dan Rodgers
Thursday and Friday were definitely good days (Tuesday was Passover). However, the only complaint about Thursday was that someone brought in donuts for us and left them sitting on the desk right in front of me looking completely delicious. I like to keep Passover and not eat bread/bread-related products. It was awful, they smelled amazing and Tony (aspiring sports talk show host) even caved and ate one. I stayed true and controlled myself.
We had more guests, and I edited the audio as usual. Stacey gave me the task of finding another appropriate guest for the show, I have a few targets in mind and have contacted them. Hopefully, at least one will come through.
Unfortunately, I only have a few weeks left at the internship. I look forward to leaving my mark before I leave, though I think I may have already. Mark and Damon call me so many different names, it's like our thing. Most of the times it's something like Pablo and they will throw in something else every now and then. It's funny and I appreciate the on-air recognition. They may not know it but it's going to catapult me into a career on the radio (I can only wish).
I look forward to my last few weeks and maybe they'll let me in the studio just for fun after I'm done.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment