CBS Radio Internship
By Dan Rodgers
Yesterday was an exciting day for me in regards to the internship. While the day at the station wasn't anything too unusual, my work extended through the rest of the day.
Once I got home I got a response from Ryan Wagner on Twitter because I had been unable to get in contact with his PR manager. Throughout the rest of the day I emailed back and forth with his manager and finally got him booked!
It was a very exciting time for me because he is the first guest that I have officially booked. I've done research and suggested people to have on, but Stacey contacted them and got them on the show.
Ryan Wagner will be on The Mark Viviano Show this coming Monday at 11 a.m. thanks to yours truly. Unfortunately, Monday is not a day that I come to the station because I have class all day, but I'm sure everything will be great.
Today, We have Don Banks in a half hour and Keion Carpenter at noon. Listen in on your radio or on the 105.7 The Fan website.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment