Friday, March 4, 2011

CBS Radio Internship Day(s) 5 & 6

By Dan Rodgers

Thursday and Friday were what you would call a "typical day at the office." I answered phones, edited audio clips and posted the podcasts to the 105.7 The Fan website.

Stacey let me leave right after the show was over today which was nice because I had homework and it was the weekend.

One thing I did want to mention is that there are some crazy people that call into the show. One guy was getting upset because he took forever to ask his question on the air and then they hung up on him and answered it. He called me back and complained to me and wanted to ask another question on the air. Some of these people are crazy, but it's funny to see all of the reactions from the people in the studio.

Until next week.

Rodgers That


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008