Is that all she wrote?
By Dan Rodgers
The Super Bowl is over and that means the NFL season has concluded. The Packers beat the Steelers 31-25 in a good game. It could be the last NFL game that we've seen for quite some time because the current CBA expires on March 4.
Personally, if there is no 2011 NFL season, I might cry. I am not surprised that the NFL is on the verge of a lockout when the Jets are on the up-and-up...
There will be billions of dollars lost just by one season not being played, not to mention the things other people will do with their time which could effect the future of the NFL. People may lose interest because they will gain interest in other sports or activities.
I don't think it's possible for the players/owners to be willing to lose so much money so they should come to an agreement. However, I'm not a greedy millionaire so what do I know?
If there is any kind of update, I'll be sure to write about it.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment