Not in the Mood
By Dan Rodgers
So the Jets loss today and I'm still pissed even though they made the playoffs. The pass defense was terrible against a mediocre Chicago offense. Whatever.
I was the best team in my fantasy football league this year and this week is the championship. I'm facing a friend of mine who snuck in even though he has a good team. I have been destroying any and everyone, last week I won by about 100 points which is a massacre in our league.
Today, of course being the championship, my guys decided to suck. Not to mention, my friend's team had random guys just go off. Ray Rice and Joe Flacco were held in check coming up under their projections. BUT, Miles Austin put up about 19 points and don't even get me started on Rob Gronkowski who had two touchdown catches today. He had Garcon who caught a touchdown, Aaron Rodgers who threw two touchdown passes from inside the five yard-line.
My guys on the other hand, were nothing short of average. My starters at least. Josh Freeman and Jay Cutler, who were both on my bench, put up 40 and 30 points, respecively. Vick hasn't played yet and Schaub was well below average in the second half finishing with only 15 points. Mendenhall also had 15 and Arian Foster had a decent day with 21. Nicks did have a touchdown, but Larry Fitzgerald was terrible with only one catch. The Jets defense gave up a ton of points and Chris Cooley had something like five dropped passes.
I'm down about 58 points with Vick and Lance Moore to play, and all he has left is Matt Bryant. I still have a shot in hell only because Vick has put up unbelieveable games already this season; however, unlikely that the two of them will outscore Bryant by that much.
Hopefully both players will have career days...I'm frustrated as hell with a bunch of things right now. Not to mention I just missed out on extra money for my trip to Las Vegas.
Rodgers That
0 comments:
Post a Comment