Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just a quick FYI

Just so you all know, I got a job at CBS Radio. I will at various points get to hang out with players and radio personalities, and I plan on posting some of that on here for all of you.

Not much else to say, just something cool that you might like to know. Since I'm in Baltimore and working for 105.7 The Fan, the players will obviously be from the Baltimore Ravens. I hope I have something cool to give all of you soon.

Rodgers That

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh, 105.7 the Fan is home of the Orioles.

98 Rock is home of the Ravens

Dan Rodgers said...

True, but 105.7 also hosts player shows with Ravens. And considering baseball is played just about everyday and football is only once a week, it's much easier to have player shows in football.

I just started last week, so I'm not entirely clear on everything. I am just going by what other workers are telling me what they've done.

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008