Monday, November 10, 2008

Are you ready for some football?

San Francisco @ Arizona - MNF

I do not see San Fran keeping this too close. So for all of you who took the Cards to cover this week (-9.5), I think you are in great position to win this one. Even though the Cards don’t have too much of a defense and I love Frank Gore and his down hill power running style; the 49ers are one dimensional given their lack of ability to move the ball in the air (~200 yards per game). The Cards explosive pass offense with Fitz and Boldin, as mentioned above, and power running game with Edge and rookie Tim Hightower (7 rush td’s, where did that come from?). Anyway, given this is a divisional game, you should assume it would be relatively close, but I say a late touchdown by San Fran makes it look closer than it is.

Rodgers' Pick: Arizona 37 San Francisco 23

The 49ers are not showing much promise with the way their playing right now. That team is in a bit of turmoil right now and I am looking forward to seeing who new head coach mike Singletary will kick off the field this week. On the other side, the Cardinals have the 1st rated scoring offense in the NFL. Kurt Warner is playing like a true veteran and getting the ball to the real playmakers on that team, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald. It is a divisional game so it could be a lot closer then expected, but I can't see the 49ers holding on past the first half.

Price's Pick: Arizona 34 San Francisco 17

Leatherman's Pick: Arizona 34 San Francisco 21

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008